Leverage a DLP solution designed for CLIENTS WITH automatic, specific policy creation
Given that 72% of employees share sensitive company information, it’s no surprise that the Ponemon Institute found that insider-related incidents account for 45% of all breaches. Yet traditional DLP solutions that remediate those risks require extensive and costly security expertise to provision and operate – DLP policies are not universal but business-specific, turning configuration into a long, manual and costly process of learning a client’s unique business needs and mapping those manually to DLP policies.
Acronis Advanced DLP empowers you with unmatched provisioning and management simplicity, to prevent data leakage from workloads via peripheral devices and network communications. With automatic, baseline DLP policy generation, you can accurately and efficiently create business-specific policies.
Improve your productivity and avoid runaway costs
- Reduce the time spent on provisioning and configuration via automated, baseline DLP policy creation
- Align DLP policies with business requirements and minimize errors with optional end-user justification of sensitive-data transfers during baseline policy creation and easy, pre- enforcement, user validation
- Simplify compliance reporting and increase visibility of DLP performance through configurable log collection, alerting and informative widgets
Reduce data leakage risks
- Minimize insider-related data breach risks by preventing sensitive information leakage via peripheral devices and network communications
- Minimize the impact of human errors and enforce acceptable data use policies company-wide
- Strengthen regulatory compliance by protecting data that is subject to regulations
AUTOMATED DLP POLICY GENERATION
Minimize manual work
and the risk of errors.
generating a baseline
CLIENT-SPECIFIC DLP POLICIES
sensitive data flows
across the organization
to automatically map’s business
processes to a DLP
policy adjusted to your
assistance for higher
accuracy and request
client validation before
enforcing a policy.
UNMATCHED ARRAY OF CONTROLLED CHANNELS
COMPREHENSIVE DLP CONTROLS
CENTRALIZED CYBER PROTECTION VIA A SINGLE CONSOLE
Simplify client provisioning and DLP policy generation and management
We can help you streamline your provisioning and management tasks, Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) works in 2 different modes:
In the observation mode, the agent monitors your endpoint computers for outgoing, sensitive data flows to generate the baseline DLP policy automatically or, optionally, with end-user justification of the most risky data transfers.
Once the DLP policy is validated, we can enforce it to start protecting your data. Enforcement mode enables you to select how to enforce DLP policies:
- Strict enforcement – enforces the DLP policy as defined, without extending it with new data flow Any data transfer that doesn’t match a defined data flow rule in the policy is blocked unless the end-user requests a one-time business-related exception for enabling a block override.
- Adaptive enforcement – enforces the DLP policy but offers flexibility extending it with new rules for allowing previously unobserved business-related data